Welcome to Lydden Surgery! Based in the heart of Lydden, we are a modern, welcoming and friendly team. Please enjoy the site and feel free to call us on 01304 832160 to book an appointment or for general enquires.
- Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP practice if you, or anyone in your household, have symptoms associated with Coronavirus including a new continuous cough or a high temperature.
- If you have symptoms associated with Coronavirus including a new continuous cough and a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. If you live with other people, they should also stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home.
- If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online Coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
- Only call 111 direct if you are advised to do so by the online service or cannot go online.
- For the latest Coronavirus advice please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
Lydden Surgery is a modern and clean building with all the facilities and disabled access required to service your needs.
Our team of GPs are caring, professional and here to help you with any healthcare issue you may have.
We are located in the heart of Lydden with lots of parking, so feel free to come and visit.
Lydden Surgery is currently accepting registrations from anyone who lives within our practice boundary.
Our practice boundary covers: Lydden, Temple Ewell, Ewell Minnis, Alkham, Shepherdswell, Eythorne, Elvington, Waldershare, Coldred, Kearsney, River, West Hougham, Wootton and Swingfield Street. Please click here to view a map of our practice boundary.
In the event of a medical emergency, which is not a 999 emergency, when the practice is closed, patients should telephone 111 and they will be put through to the national helpline. Please do not use this service to try to obtain results or query opening times as the 111 service will not be able to assist you.